yconic - UWO CONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UWO CONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE

A photo of ktlm1 ktlm1
hey, i am wondering if anyone knows how strict UWO is when relating to conditional acceptance. I received my acceptance letter and it states i need to maintain an 82. I probably will but that seems really high compared to other unis ( guelph and laurier 70 %.... ) If i do not maintain this does uwo actually take away your acceptance, even if its by 1 %?? just because calc is getting pretty tough right now......
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I know it sounds rough, but if it's under the conditional mark mentioned by 1-2% or under (like 80 or 81% or less)... they hold the right to revoke the offer. It has happened to people in the past where their offer got revoked because they had missed the mark by a percent or two. But if it's within 0.5-1% or something ridiculously close to 82%, you can always appeal the decision.

Try and push as far as you can, and get the best marks possible! Because at this point, every percent counts.
Good luck, and I hope to see you at UWO (it's a great school - hope you get in)! :brilsmurf
Was this helpful? Yes 0