yconic - UWO Econ 1022
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UWO Econ 1022

A photo of lattimore lattimore
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had an copies of past exams for Econ 1022 from UWO specifically from Professor Gillmore's class. I'm taking it as a summer course online and our final exam is coming up in the next 2 weeks and it would be nice if I could study from some past exams.

I tried to sign up for the economics student association so that I could access the exams from there website but I was unable to do this as the site was down. Maybe someone has a username and password i could borrow to get some past exams from the site? I'm also not sure if the site is running again or not.

Thanks for the help!

Much appreciated!

Andrew
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of jplank jplank
The Economics Department runs a free drop in help center on the 3rd floor of the Social Science Center. I don't know what their summer hours are, but I vaguely remember there being past exams there.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of lattimore lattimore
The only problem is I am a long ways from London, I was hoping someone might have the files stored from their computer on PDF's. I heard that's how a lot of people get past exams from the ESA website the only problem there is that I can't access a login from the website...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted