yconic - UWO First Year Science Books Psychology Physics Biology Calculus
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UWO First Year Science Books Psychology Physics Biology Calculus

A photo of flames12345 flames12345
All books are in excellent condition with minimal to no highlighting. I will also include study guides for the physics and psychology course. I will also throw in past exams and class notes for calculus. If you purchase everything together I am willing to offer a discount. These are all of the books that most science uwo students need (minus the chemistry books and the bio lab books). If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me. I'm happy to help you with other course related questions too.

Psychology 1000
Psychology Frontiers and Applications 3rd ed
ISBN: 9780070985926
in excellent condition, never been used. comes with a never before used connect account and "Ask Dr. Mike"

Physics 1028/1029
Physics for the Life Sciences + Solution Manual
(be aware you would have to buy the lab manuals separately)
ISBN: 017649104X

Course: 1001/1002
Textbook: Biology: Exploring the Diversity of Life Volumes 1, 2, 3
Softcover
Volume 1 : ISBN-10: 0176502297 / ISBN-13: 978-0176502294
Volume 2 : ISBN-10: 0176502300 / ISBN-13: 978-0176502300
Volume 3 : ISBN-10: 0176502319 / ISBN-13: 978-0176502317
One copy
Condition: like new

Course: Calculus 1000/1301
Textbook: Calculus: Early Transcendentals (Stewart's Calculus Series) + Solution Manual
Textbook is hardcover; Solution Manual is softcover
Textbook: ISBN-10: 0495011665 / ISBN-13: 978-0495011668
Solution Manual: ISBN-10: 0495012408 / ISBN-13: 978-0495012405
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of jplank jplank
Just to warn people - a new edition of the Calculus: Early Transcendental textbook was released earlier this year and will likely be used in courses beginning in September. Although the content of this book and new one is probably the same (or close), often questions will be moved around and occasionally sections will be renumbered. Ordinarily this wouldn't be a problem, however, some professors assign questions from the textbook to be solved and handed in. If you have an older edition of the textbook where the questions are numbered differently.....well, it can be a challenge.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Quiz Quiz

@jplank wrote
Just to warn people - a new edition of the Calculus: Early Transcendental textbook was released earlier this year and will likely be used in courses beginning in September. Although the content of this book and new one is probably the same (or close), often questions will be moved around and occasionally sections will be renumbered. Ordinarily this wouldn't be a problem, however, some professors assign questions from the textbook to be solved and handed in. If you have an older edition of the textbook where the questions are numbered differently.....well, it can be a challenge.

You can find solution manuals online for all editions, I believe.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of bonanza14 bonanza14
I'm interested in the psychology and biology books. How much are you selling them for?
Can you please private message me with all the details? Thanks.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of BioMEDICAL BioMEDICAL
Thank you jplank for mentioning the release of the new calculus textbook.

In addition, I would like to add that the FOURTH edition of Psychology Frontiers and Application has been released as of 2011.
http://highered.mcgraw-hill.com/sites/0071091440/information_center_view0/

I'm not 100% sure if the newest edition will be placed within the psychology 1000 curriculum in the upcoming Fall/Winter term, but it is highly probable.

Those who already have the 3rd edition can take a look at and compare the "sample chapter" offered in the provided link of the 4th edition so that they may evaluate the magnitude of change between them, thus deeming whether it is necessary for others to purchase the newest edition.
Was this helpful? Yes 0