yconic - UWO Health Sci or BMOS
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UWO Health Sci or BMOS

A photo of Priya K Priya K
Hi, I have been accepted to Health Science honours specialization Health Promotion which interests me but I am also considering the BMOS program because i think it would be more marketable to have a business background. Which one do you think would be better in terms of future jobs and in how much people like the program? thanks!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of Cuiter23 Cuiter23

@Priya K wrote
Hi, I have been accepted to Health Science honours specialization Health Promotion which interests me but I am also considering the BMOS program because i think it would be more marketable to have a business background. Which one do you think would be better in terms of future jobs and in how much people like the program? thanks!

They are the exact opposite.

Totally depends which you are more interested in.

Western's BioMed harder to get in than HSc
on the other hand,
Western's Ivey is harder to get in than BMOS.

Lots of people who has BBAs, BCOMMs have problems finding a job, namely because there are too many people that have these degrees and are all highly qualified individuals.

I dont mean to bash on people who have applied to business related programs, I'm sure all you guys will be sucessful and do well, its just there is an outnumbered qualified individuals for such a limited amount of jobs.

People always get sick and need medical attention. Even if you dont plan on becoming a doctor, you can provide other services as well that are always in constant need.

Do what your heart tells you and you will not regret it.

Good Luck on your decisions!
Was this helpful? Yes 0