yconic - UWO Health Sciences Cut Off
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UWO Health Sciences Cut Off

A photo of Kaff Kaff
I'm looking to see what the entrance average was for 2010 since 2011 is still not up. I'm not exactly sure where I'm suppose to be looking though because it doesn't say 'Health Sciences' specifically. I'm not applying this year :( I'm applying next year but this would still be helpful!

http://www.uwo.ca/pvp/common_university2010/b.htm

Anyone applying to the UWO Health Sciences program? Anyone currently studying in it? Leave your responses! :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of DoctorGaga DoctorGaga
its a around an 82 average. at least thats what it was last year but if you have a mid 80 average you have good chances of getting in.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of LenaL LenaL
I want to get into their program as well. I've been browsing around websites and have heard some scary stuff. Some people say that you need a high-ish 80 to get in...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of DntMessWitRohan DntMessWitRohan

@LenaL wrote
I want to get into their program as well. I've been browsing around websites and have heard some scary stuff. Some people say that you need a high-ish 80 to get in...

There's always a minimum average that you require just to be considered. But in order to be competitive, take anywhere from +5-10% and you should have a much higher chance of getting in...
Was this helpful? Yes 1

A photo of KayS94 KayS94
Going by UWO's requirements (http://www.welcome.uwo.ca/preview/admissions/ontario/ontario-ad-chart-2.pdf), they want low 80s for health sciences. But it's always better to get an average higher than the requirement, just to be safe. I'd say an average ~85% should be fine.
Was this helpful? Yes 0