yconic - UWO Law 2010 as a bird course?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UWO Law 2010 as a bird course?

A photo of ubia2014 ubia2014
I want to ask students who had taken law 2101. Is it a bird course?
Is there any essay questions on the exam or assignments for this course?

I want to take this course because I'm in business, and considering myself for usefulness and effectiveness so I want to take it,
but I'm just worrying that 'Law' it self is not an easy topic. I'm even not sure whether I will find interesting for the law.

Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of waitaminute waitaminute
I am taking Law 2101 this upcoming year and I know a handful of people who have already taken it. It is by NO MEANS a bird course. There is absolutely no essay component, however, and many people find this favourable.

There are 2 exams (one in Dec, one in April) worth 37.5% each. The other 25% of your mark comes from weekly on-line quizzes. Check out this website for more info: http://instruct.uwo.ca/law/2101/

There is heavy amounts of reading and you must keep up - quizzes and exams will test on knowledge from the textbook. Exams are MC.

If you find law interesting, this is a good course. However if you are not interested in law, this class will bore you and be a struggle to read so much about it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0