yconic - UWO NURSING - residence
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UWO NURSING - residence

A photo of rendell23 rendell23
Has anyone decided what residence they are living in.. I was wondering if they try and put most Nursing students together?

Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I won't be in residence (I already live in a graduate student building on campus: Bayfield Hall) but I have a feeling they won't put all nursing students together. If it's anything like Saugeen-Maitland Hall, they're all mixed into one big building. My building is right next to theirs and I see different students from all programs walking in an out everyday... but I could be wrong! :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of rendell23 rendell23
ooh ok! what do you think the best residence to live in is?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of sach10 sach10
i think it really depends on the person...
in saugeen-maitland you share your room with another person and they have common bathrooms on each floor
I know someone who lived in Alumni first year and Perth in second. They both are pretty much the same except that in alumni you share the 'apartment' with 3 other students and in perth with one other person (single rooms for both; washroom shared with 3 people in alumni and another person in perth).

I haven't been to any other residence so I can't say much about that...but I've heard med-syd is good as well. Location wise I think Delaware is the best...it's central. It's the same as Alumni (4 people sharing the apartment).

also, most of the residences have faculty floors. I am not sure if there'll be one for only nursing students (as it falls under the faculty of health sciences)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Chelbear Chelbear

@sach10 wrote
i think it really depends on the person...
in saugeen-maitland you share your room with another person and they have common bathrooms on each floor
I know someone who lived in Alumni first year and Perth in second. They both are pretty much the same except that in alumni you share the 'apartment' with 3 other students and in perth with one other person (single rooms for both; washroom shared with 3 people in alumni and another person in perth).

I haven't been to any other residence so I can't say much about that...but I've heard med-syd is good as well. Location wise I think Delaware is the best...it's central. It's the same as Alumni (4 people sharing the apartment).

also, most of the residences have faculty floors. I am not sure if there'll be one for only nursing students (as it falls under the faculty of health sciences)

I believe Delaware has a nursing faculty floor.:albino:
Was this helpful? Yes 0