yconic - UWO Nursing question
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UWO Nursing question

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Hey,

I am hoping to get into the Nursing program at Western (UWO) with a (1 year) Fanshawe Pre-Health Science Certificate, and GPA of 3.91... don't know if it's good enough though.
Do any of you guys know if the Pre-Health Science program gives applicants Bonus points/marks for admission entry?? Does anyone know a former Pre-Health students now in in Ontario Nursing program? :tongue:
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of cosstickxx cosstickxx
I can't speak about it at western campus. But I'm at the fanshawe campus and there are a TON of people in my program that did prehealth last year. The fanshawe campus for 1st and 2nd year gives you more clinical placement anyways. Someone told me that they had to have a 4.0 gpa, but it wasn't directly from someone who took it so I'm not sure if that's 100% correct. You might be best just to call an academic advisor or admissions wherever you want to go to find out for sure.
Was this helpful? Yes 0