yconic - uwo nursing students
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

uwo nursing students

A photo of beachbuum beachbuum
can anyone recommend any good teachers or advice against any really bad ones? trying to make my timetable and it would help a lot, im sure other people would appreciate it too!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of cosstickxx cosstickxx
i gave you all the information i know on the nursing thread, just a hint lol
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@beachbuum wrote
can anyone recommend any good teachers or advice against any really bad ones? trying to make my timetable and it would help a lot, im sure other people would appreciate it too!

Are we already supposed to start making our Timetables? I thought that because we are in a "professional" program such as Nursing, we won't have any say or options when choosing our courses. I'm pretty sure we only have our first elective (choice of course) in the second year..... and when comes August, our schedule for our courses will be given to us.
Let me know if you've heard anything different. :S
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Since you're at Western you'll be able to decide when you want to take anatomy, nutrition, physiology - since you can take it with all nursing, or with other programs.. you don't actually choose a course.
This may be different at western site, but i believe you just get put into psych for your second year elective and have to request to some board if you want to take something else, at fanshawe half we do at least.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

i can't tell you when they made their schedules though. during the summer i think.
Was this helpful? Yes 0