yconic - UWO question help plz really worried!!!!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UWO question help plz really worried!!!!

A photo of Lilyanne Lilyanne
Hey guys,

I heard that next week, 9-13 is when they will hand out offers, and that the 13th is the last day that they will do so...is that true?

Also, I recently added a new program for Western in case I don't make the one I'm aiming for...Does anyone know how long it will take for UWO to get the information that I've applied to another program? Will it make the 13th deadline (if there is one)?

Thanks Alot!! :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of stack444 stack444

@Lilyanne wrote
Hey guys,

I heard that next week, 9-13 is when they will hand out offers, and that the 13th is the last day that they will do so...is that true?

where did you hear that?
and yes western should get the information prior to the 13th
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Ok thanx! :)

I got the info from here:

http://www.studentawards.com/Forum.aspx?g=posts&t=5059

People were talking about how 13th was the last day on this post...

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ktlm1 ktlm1
The 13th is not the LAST day for offers. I contacted the admissions office and she said that majority of the offers will be sent out the week if the 11th (THIS WEEK) but the last day to recieve an offer is the 21st. Yet i have also heard of people who did not recieve an offer until like the 27th, this was last year. So dont be worried if you dont get accepted this week! Western makes us play the waiting game haha.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Lol ok thanx!! :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0