yconic - UWO rez and rommate assignment?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UWO rez and rommate assignment?

A photo of Emaad13 Emaad13
When does UWO tell us the residence that we have been assigned in?
Also, when do we find out who our roommate(s) will be?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
17 replies

A photo of stack444 stack444
late july
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of freebird freebird
You don't find out your roommate until you move in. Rez assignments are late July like stack444 said.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of adamraffoul adamraffoul
Just curious...

where did you put Saugeen?

:P
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Ayani Ayani
I heard they are supposed to be telling us today... but does anyone know how they will tell us? Through UWO email?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of MW0NG MW0NG

@Ayani wrote
I heard they are supposed to be telling us today... but does anyone know how they will tell us? Through UWO email?

You should login to "My Residence Login" at the UWO Residence site! And it should tell you there... but I dont know when :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Quiz Quiz

@stack444 wrote
late july

When you find out your rez assignment in late July/early August, just log onto facebook, find your rez page and ask around...:P
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mvplayur mvplayur
Saugeen LOL. 4th choice.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of onlymatthew onlymatthew
Delaware single room... first choice :cat:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of EJusenkyo EJusenkyo
Double at Saugeen. If anyone wants to trade a single/double room with me anywhere but Saugeen PM me.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of InvertedZebra InvertedZebra
London! :D
Did anyone request a roommate? Do we find out if we were placed together, or do we have to wait until move in?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Slowwy Slowwy

@InvertedZebra wrote
London! :D
Did anyone request a roommate? Do we find out if we were placed together, or do we have to wait until move in?

It says it on the website that if you guys requested each other, u guys would definitely be with each other as they prioritize it. So no worries.

I got my med-syn single :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Slowwy Slowwy

@onlymatthew wrote
Delaware single room... first choice :cat:

Nice...Not sure if i should have had that as my first choice....hopefully med-syn is for me...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Chelbear Chelbear
Med-Syn double. Look forward to meeting with you guys in September:cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Congrats everyone!! You will love wherever you are. Just be ready to get involved, and it will be an amazing experience!

@InvertedZebra:
Yay for London!! I will be seeing you there! 46 days until O-Week :)
And if you ranked your rez preferences the same, and your roommate is also in London, then I don't know why you wouldn't be together but I can't say for sure.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of fr0wningcat fr0wningcat
stilllllll waiting to hear from the upper year waiting list...it hasn't changed for me since like may or something
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of PH5680 PH5680
I got double room Saugeen :S

If anyone wants to trade with me plz msg me.
I just want to switch cause Im a really light sleeper.

P.S: Im male.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@PH5680:

Housing doesn't allow trades, but don't worry, bring some earplugs and you'll be just fine. I'm a light sleeper too (and I go to sleep earlier than everyone else), and I'm going back for my third year in rez! Also, Saugeen isn't much different from any other rez. There are also quiet hours. So don't worry, and just get excited for the new experience!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0