yconic - UWO Second Year Easy Courses
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UWO Second Year Easy Courses

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Hi everyone, I'm new to this site and I've looked around to see if this topic has been posted already but I didn't find any posts so sorry if I'm repeating. If you could link me to the existing post that would be great too! :)

But I'm an AEO BMOS student going into second year and I was wondering what to take for my electives that are known to be easy/bird courses in order to balance my workload. Thanks for all your help!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of waitaminute waitaminute
I would like to know too! I am going into 2nd year.
Has anybody taken:
Law 2101
Education 2200E

I know they're probably not bird courses, but what are they like?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of abc321 abc321
I've taken Law 2101. There's a ton of reading so only take it if you have an interest in law. Some topics are really dry but the course overall is interesting and has great profs.

About 40% of the class got 80+ because 25% of your mark comes from online quizzes which everyone should get 100% on because they give you the answers.

Two exams worth 37.5% each, 50 MC. Very straightfoward, even though there's a lot of reading, this is the only course I've had with MC exams that only asked about main points and not random details from the book.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of annedepoitres annedepoitres
if we're aeo and are in faculty of science, do we get NO electives in year 2?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@abc321 wrote
I've taken Law 2101. There's a ton of reading so only take it if you have an interest in law. Some topics are really dry but the course overall is interesting and has great profs.

About 40% of the class got 80+ because 25% of your mark comes from online quizzes which everyone should get 100% on because they give you the answers.

Two exams worth 37.5% each, 50 MC. Very straightfoward, even though there's a lot of reading, this is the only course I've had with MC exams that only asked about main points and not random details from the book.

thanks for the informative answer!

anyone else have any suggestions?
Was this helpful? Yes 0