yconic - UWO: Stress gauge is redlining
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UWO: Stress gauge is redlining

A photo of Lollercopter Lollercopter
Alright, rumours have it the final round of acceptance is this week, and I'm counting on Western to send me that letter.
I've applied to computer science, and my top 6 average is 90.5%. Has anyone else here received their letters recently?

Also, for those who have applied to UWO computer science, what were your averages and when did you get accepted? Hopefully I see you in class next year!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of caesar caesar

@Lollercopter wrote
Alright, rumours have it the final round of acceptance is this week, and I'm counting on Western to send me that letter.
I've applied to computer science, and my top 6 average is 90.5%. Has anyone else here received their letters recently?

Also, for those who have applied to UWO computer science, what were your averages and when did you get accepted? Hopefully I see you in class next year!

Check your OUAC/Quest. I believe Waterloo's final wave for all Math programs were distributed last night.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Ephemerality Ephemerality

@caesar wrote

@Lollercopter wrote

Check your OUAC/Quest. I believe Waterloo's final wave for all Math programs were distributed last night.

UW = Waterloo
UWO = Western
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of beyondsection17 beyondsection17

@Ephemerality wrote

@caesar wrote

@Lollercopter wrote

UW = Waterloo
UWO = Western

+1
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@caesar wrote

@Lollercopter wrote

Ooh, thanks for reminding me... I applied to Waterloo, and apparently I now have a conditional admit even though it's not showing on OUAC.

Also, +1 to everyone who pointed out UW/UWO. Good show, haha.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of RichBalf RichBalf
No I haven't heard back from Western, other than my early admission which was in March. I called in and they said all faculties are sending out admissions on Friday of this week.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of PaperPen PaperPen

@Lollercopter wrote

@caesar wrote

@Lollercopter wrote

Ooh, thanks for reminding me... I applied to Waterloo, and apparently I now have a conditional admit even though it's not showing on OUAC.

Also, +1 to everyone who pointed out UW/UWO. Good show, haha.

Give OUAC a day or two to update. If it doesn't update within that time, you should call admissions at the University to see what's up, especially if you're keen on going to that program.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I woke up this morning and found this!
Check it
Was this helpful? Yes 0