yconic - UWO text books anyone? :)
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UWO text books anyone? :)

A photo of booo booo
This year's finishing off, and i got a few books for sale if anyone's interested :D

Math 1229 - Elementary of linear algebra (perfect condition, one of the easiest math course to take, i got past exams too)
Math 1225 - Calculus with applications ( perfect condition, also easy math course, include past exams )
Math 1228- Finite mathematics ( some areas are highlighted, but its fine, safe yourself some money)

Earth Rocks 1021/1022 - Rocks text book (perfect condition, includes all labs, pretty expensive in book store if your considering to take this course, )

MOS 1021/1022 books ( err...crappy course, dry material, poorly printed text book...if you want have it for really cheap...)

Economics 1021/1022 books + study guide - (study guide's useful :) text book has been highlighted they'll prob make you buy new, because you need Econ Lab code...but if your interested anyways, you can have for real cheap)

Business 1220 - its a course package, i dont know how useful it is to you...they'll end up making you buy new next year prob...cuz you gotta register it.

Clicker - if your taking micro/macro econ with Parkin you'll need it...i got for half the book store price :)

Cheers!
PM me, leave msg, or e-mail me wqu7@uwo.ca~~~

Was this helpful? Yes 0
0 replies