yconic - UWO's Tuition Fees..?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UWO's Tuition Fees..?

A photo of McDalek McDalek
Read whatever it is you've read to get to that number again - this time carefully.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of mynameismattgotmlgo mynameismattgotmlgo
Read whatever it is you've read to get to that number again - this time carefully.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of InvertedZebra InvertedZebra
Should be 6.5k, unless you're in eng. Then its 10.5k.
http://www.registrar.uwo.ca/registrar/assets/File/Fall%20Winter%202011-2012%20UGRD%20fee%20schedule.pdf
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Thank you soooo much... I'm not sure what the chart I was reading then was.. It definitely seemed legitimate, so I was having a mini panic attack.

Thank you veryveryvery much for clearing this up |: I'm sorry if I seem like a dumbass. I'll go look at the chart I saw before again and try to figure out what it was for then.. hm.

EDIT: deleted my first post out of humiliation haha. I think the chart I found might have been for International students? But I do not remember seeing it saying that anywhere.. Oh well.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of InvertedZebra InvertedZebra
Lol, no problem. The international chart has fees of 17-18k, so yeah, it might've been that.
http://www.registrar.uwo.ca/index.cfm/student-finances/fees-refunds/fee-schedules/
Here's the site with all the other fees, from past years, etc.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Yeah seems like it was International Students... I think all this University-Stress in general has made me very unobservant lol.

Thanks again! (: That's a very helpful chart.
Was this helpful? Yes 0