yconic - Very Lost on what to do
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Very Lost on what to do

A photo of mwfm2011 mwfm2011
hey guys,
So recently I was thinking of applying to Brock BBA(COOP) Program because I can't apply to BACC because it is closed.
On the website it says Total Credits Offered: 30
Note: Students in the BBA program may select their elective courses from the above list of courses in the BAcc, Option A Degree program that qualify for Institute credit.

( I wish to pursue a CA desigination)
So will Brock BBA get me to a CA level ?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@mwfm2011 wrote
hey guys,
So recently I was thinking of applying to Brock BBA(COOP) Program because I can't apply to BACC because it is closed.
On the website it says Total Credits Offered: 30
Note: Students in the BBA program may select their elective courses from the above list of courses in the BAcc, Option A Degree program that qualify for Institute credit.

( I wish to pursue a CA desigination)
So will Brock BBA get me to a CA level ?

No it won't. The only way is if you take courses at another school (possibly could do it at Brock, not sure). For example you could get the 30 credits at Brock, fast-track and then take courses at say Ryerson to finish your 51 credit-hours.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mwfm2011 mwfm2011
Hmm I see
also on a side note would anyone know if an 88% average for my top 6 will land me a spot in Rotman Commerce
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@mwfm2011 wrote
Hmm I see
also on a side note would anyone know if an 88% average for my top 6 will land me a spot in Rotman Commerce

Depends, how are your extracurriculars? Mind you that average should suffice for Laurier
Was this helpful? Yes 0