yconic - Vic College - U of T
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Vic College - U of T

A photo of Username Username
If you choose Victoria College at U of T as your first choice, do you have to fill out their student profile/supplementary application?

Also, If you submit your profile/application and don't get into Victoria, would they consider you for other colleges or just reject you?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
32 replies

A photo of leviaidan leviaidan
First question: Yes.
Second question: Other colleges will consider you.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Username Username

@leviaidan wrote
First question: Yes.
Second question: Other colleges will consider you.

Thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0

No problem.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion
The supplemental app is only for Ontario students though.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

@lashes wrote
I listed Trinity as my first choice. Will they still review my supplemental form if I'm not from Ontario?

I thought you don't have to submit one if you're not in Ontario...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of XTC XTC

@lashes wrote
I listed Trinity as my first choice. Will they still review my supplemental form if I'm not from Ontario? Or will I not be allowed to submit the supplemental form because I'm not from Ontario?

I don't think they look at your supplemental then, they'll just judge based on marks.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

@lashes wrote

@leviaidan wrote

@lashes wrote
I listed Trinity as my first choice. Will they still review my supplemental form if I'm not from Ontario?

Yes, that's correct. However, if the supplemental form will help me get in, why not submit it, right?

Or will I not be allowed to submit the supplemental form because I'm not from Ontario?

I don't think you'll be able to submit it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

@lashes wrote

@leviaidan wrote

@lashes wrote

@leviaidan wrote

@lashes wrote

Yes, that's correct. However, if the supplemental form will help me get in, why not submit it, right?

Or will I not be allowed to submit the supplemental form because I'm not from Ontario?

Oh bollocks. It looks like I'm not getting in Trinity then. Stupid Canadian grade conversion. At my highschool, an A was 92%+ and a B was 82%+. This whole 85-89% = A is messing up my chances. I don't like it! >:(

Are you really British?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

@lashes wrote

@leviaidan wrote

@lashes wrote

@leviaidan wrote

@lashes wrote

@leviaidan wrote

@lashes wrote

Oh bollocks. It looks like I'm not getting in Trinity then. Stupid Canadian grade conversion. At my highschool, an A was 92%+ and a B was 82%+. This whole 85-89% = A is messing up my chances. I don't like it! >:(

Are you really British?

Also, are you really Swiss?

I shall obtain a citizenship in my lifetime.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Qq Qq

@lashes wrote

@leviaidan wrote

@lashes wrote

@leviaidan wrote

@lashes wrote

@leviaidan wrote

@lashes wrote

Are you really British?

Unfortunately. :-/

Haha. I grew up near London and went to high school in California. I still have a terrible accent, however and most of my friends can't understand me unless I talk like an American or a Canadian. I still have problems with those bloody Rs.

Seems like a waste to come from the states to Canada just to go to York for biomed..
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

@lashes wrote

@Qq wrote

@lashes wrote

@leviaidan wrote

@lashes wrote

@leviaidan wrote

@lashes wrote

@leviaidan wrote

@lashes wrote

Are you really British?

Haha. I grew up near London and went to high school in California. I still have a terrible accent, however and most of my friends can't understand me unless I talk like an American or a Canadian. I still have problems with those bloody Rs.

Seems like a waste to come from the states to Canada just to go to York for biomed..

What's wrong with York?

"If you can hold a fork, you can go to York"
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of Zion Zion
Obviously he's British, he said "bollocks." And he's not talking about Sandra.

I don't believe you can do the supp app for Trin/Vic at all if you're outside of Ontario. But if you really want to you could try contacting them.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx
[quote=lashes][quote=leviaidan][quote=lashes][quote=Qq]
@lashes wrote

@leviaidan wrote

@lashes wrote

What's wrong with York?

"If you can hold a fork, you can go to York"

I have trouble holding forks. Spoons are no problem but those forks. They're pretty sneaky. Grrr! >:(

At least I will have a higher gpa if I attend York. And I need a backup, in case I get rejected from UT.

haha , yes that's a smart backup, but apparently no one gets it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup
You shouldn't worry about the supplementary app if you are not from Ontario unlike me...:(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

A photo of deathangel deathangel

@lashes wrote

Blimey! A fellow Brit coming to UofT(hopefully)! How can your friends not understand what you say? Unless you speak like an old Scottish/Welsh man, lol, but I doubt it.

I have problems with the Rs too! But after a couple of years, I have finally got the hang of it ;)
However, my accent is still pretty neutral if not weird.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted