yconic - Vic College U of T
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Vic College U of T

A photo of Username Username
I have 3 questions regarding UofT Victoria College's application:

1) If the question says to list ECs, do you have to explain them too?

2) Does volunteer work count as EC?

3) If I submit the application and it gets rejected, would I be considered for other colleges?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
1) You already answered your own questions. It says LIST ECs.. not list AND explain.

2) Yes. ALMOST anything you do voluntarily outside of school time can be considered an EC.

3) Yes.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of clairec21 clairec21
That question actually asks you to list three ECs that have enriched you. Since it says this, I briefly explained (since it's point form) how they enriched me.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@clairec21 wrote
That question actually asks you to list three ECs that have enriched you. Since it says this, I briefly explained (since it's point form) how they enriched me.

Okay now that changes things a lot.
If they only ask you to list a specific amount, especially if it's such a small amount like 3... then I think that would allow room for explanation.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Username Username
Thanks all...helped a lot
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of clairec21 clairec21

@cyynthiia wrote

@clairec21 wrote

Okay now that changes things a lot.
If they only ask you to list a specific amount, especially if it's such a small amount like 3... then I think that would allow room for explanation.

Yes, especially since there's a 2000 character limit. It makes me think they want a bit of explanation.
I still haven't submitted mine, I'm a bit of a procrastinator :bball:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@clairec21 wrote
Yes, especially since there's a 2000 character limit. It makes me think they want a bit of explanation.
I still haven't submitted mine, I'm a bit of a procrastinator :bball:

FTWWWWWW
+1

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup
I just listed them and wrote in point form of the descriptions of what I did...
Was this helpful? Yes 0