yconic - Victoria or Trinity
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Victoria or Trinity

A photo of sandrinaf12 sandrinaf12
so i been re-searching, vic and trin are pretty much the 2 best colleges , and I also recieved my ouac info for application processing , so by the end of grade 12, my marks will be english ( i already did it in summer school ) - 84
religion - 85
international business - 90
french - 85
law- 87
world issues- 87
data - 88
family studies - 93

should i put trin as my top ( thats my first prefernce ) but i dont think my marks are high enough and vic is also a good college but both of the colleges only look at your application if the college is ranked first. So which should i choose at the number one choice ?

and also because i took English ( first attempt) in summer school prior to grade 12 , does that affect my accepteance ? And also how much of a chance do I have of getting accepted to u of t ? ( because they accept student worldwide )
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of OscarUK OscarUK
May I ask, what is "Family Studies"??

OT: I preferred Vic, you should also look at VicOne/TrinOne programs.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of sandrinaf12 sandrinaf12
thanks for your in put and family studies is short form for individuals and families in a diverse society \( it's a social science course with a bases on anthro,physc, and socio)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup
I suggest Vic :) I really wanted to accept Vic and VicOne but Western came out top in the end.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of petarpoparacrni petarpoparacrni
If you keep your average (and maybe boost it slightly) and write a good Trinity Student Profile (there is a 500 word essay you have to complete) then you will likely get accepted.

Trinity is the more prestigious and better school I think. I would rank it as number one.
Was this helpful? Yes 0