yconic - VOLUNTEERING
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

VOLUNTEERING

A photo of myungkyukim myungkyukim
Can someone tell me where i can get some scholarships for volunteers i did?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
10 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
www.studentawards.com - heard of it?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mapbanzon mapbanzon

@ARMY101 wrote
www.studentawards.com - heard of it?

Like :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of Majjfacee Majjfacee
I believe you can look for all sorts of scholarships involving volunteering on here... Although if you aren't having much luck you could try google or any other search engine. And if you still can't find anything for you, you can try visiting your counsellor at school. There are lots of different sources to find out about scholarships, just have to put the effort in to look for them and apply.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of luigimario luigimario
another good place to look is scholarshipscanada.com. just like student awards, it has lots of scholarships.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of lvanderwoerd lvanderwoerd
A lot of post secondary institutes also have a link on their site for bursaries... try going to the school website for the one you are interested in. Thats what I did and there were a ton on there for volunteering.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mwest21 mwest21
Check out the specific university/college financial aid page as well for where you want to go, they might be able to help.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of amymiao amymiao

@lvanderwoerd wrote
A lot of post secondary institutes also have a link on their site for bursaries... try going to the school website for the one you are interested in. Thats what I did and there were a ton on there for volunteering.

is volunteering the only requirement, because I saw that they needed a bunch more things...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of materx80 materx80

@amymiao wrote

@lvanderwoerd wrote

is volunteering the only requirement, because I saw that they needed a bunch more things...

They probably won't just want volunteering, but it will be a good help. The actual scholarship websites will tell you any other requirements.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of missanwer missanwer
I'm not sure they give out scholarships only for volunteering. But I have heard rumors about getting a scholarship for a certain amount of hours you did. I think it was a really high number like 500 hours. You can always search it up :P

I find these sites useful when looking for scholarships ;)

* ScholarshipsCanada.com
* StudentAwards.com
* Schoolfinder.com
Was this helpful? Yes 0