yconic - wait list for Ryerson Electrical Engineering?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

wait list for Ryerson Electrical Engineering?

A photo of leafs81 leafs81
i have been on a wait list for Ryerson Electrical Engineering since June and i still have not heard from them. i have upgraded two courses in summer school so that i have a better chance and i sent my updated transcript to them. but i have not heard from them :| i got offers from other Uni's but i want to go to Ryerson. is anyone else in my position and do you think they will contact me?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of ktel ktel
What other unis did you get offers from? School starts in less than a month.

Also, have you thought of e-mailing them?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of KingKhan KingKhan
just curious but how did you manage to take 2 courses in summer school?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of leafs81 leafs81
i got in the following Universities:

UOIT: Electrical engineering
Guelph: Computer Eng
Carleton: Electrical Eng

these are all too far i cant afford to live on residence i live in the GTA( Toronto)
and KingKhan, one summer school course is two weeks long if you attain a grade above 40% in day school. so yeah i took two summer school courses
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of gordoncb4 gordoncb4

@leafs81 wrote
i have been on a wait list for Ryerson Electrical Engineering since June and i still have not heard from them. i have upgraded two courses in summer school so that i have a better chance and i sent my updated transcript to them. but i have not heard from them :| i got offers from other Uni's but i want to go to Ryerson. is anyone else in my position and do you think they will contact me?

I'm waitlisted for Mechanical Engineering @ Ryerson.

Speaking to them yesterday, I was informed that there has been no movement. I would try calling or emailing them to find out more
Was this helpful? Yes 0