yconic - Waiting at the mail box. Still nothing
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Waiting at the mail box. Still nothing

A photo of mylovebud mylovebud
lol
Was this helpful? Yes 0
15 replies

A photo of Qq Qq
lol
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
^ LOL
that's not very nice.. :)

Colleges usually go on a first-come first-serve basis, so if you applied early and right off the bat the second they accepted applications, you should have gotten a response already.
I applied for a college the first day they opened applications and got an acceptance about 3 weeks? later.. something like that.
If not, you're probably going to be on the waiting list until applicants decline their offers of placement and they go down the list of waiting applicants.
Well, I can't say this is true for all colleges across Canada, I know that's how it works in BC.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Qq Qq

@cyynthiia wrote
^ LOL

Colleges usually go on a first-come first-serve basis, so if you applied early and right off the bat the second they accepted applications, you should have gotten a response already.
I applied for a college the first day they opened applications and got an acceptance about 3 weeks? later.. something like that.
If not, you're probably going to be on the waiting list until applicants decline their offers of placement and they go down the list of waiting applicants.
Well, I can't say this is true for all colleges across Canada, I know that's how it works in BC.

Most colleges accept students at a 60-70 range average, if you cannot maintain this low a level average in highschool there is no purpose to attend a higher level of education

If the OP's marks are at par then he/she should not be stressing

..Also, I dislike your avatar, that is all :batman:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Qq wrote

@cyynthiia wrote
^ LOL

Most colleges accept students at a 60-70 range average, if you cannot maintain this low a level average in highschool there is no purpose to attend a higher level of education

Yeah you need that 60-70 average, and the speed to run to the college or run to your computer to apply, if you snoozee, you loseeee. :albino:

LOL I've seen some people who barely passed high school still make it into college, so you never know....

Well, you can dislike my avatar, but I must say.. I kinda like yours, I've seen it around before, I wonder where... :bball:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

A photo of Qq Qq

@cyynthiia wrote

@Qq wrote

@cyynthiia wrote
^ LOL

Yeah you need that 60-70 average, and the speed to run to the college or run to your computer to apply, if you snoozee, you loseeee. :albino:

LOL I've seen some people who barely passed high school still make it into college, so you never know....

Well, you can dislike my avatar, but I must say.. I kinda like yours, I've seen it around before, I wonder where... :bball:

You displease me and make me vomit :batman:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

A photo of safarhealthsci1 safarhealthsci1

@mylovebud wrote

That's sorta condescending. There are many students that try very hard for that 60 percent. And I hope that you do know, that 70 is average. And by saying that people that can't keep an average. or as you call it "low" that they don't deserve to have higher education is just down right conceded. Everyone deserves to go to school if they want to and want to become better.

In a college level course not getting ATLEAST 78% (im being generous) is just sad. But they do accept lower grades...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

@Qq wrote

@cyynthiia wrote

@Qq wrote

@cyynthiia wrote
^ LOL

You displease me and make me vomit :batman:

Glad to know I make you feel that way; at least I know that I ran through your mind at least once then. :bball:

Let's not start any beef on this thread now, LOL.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, no?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of saber33 saber33
My friend took College Math in grade 11. He told me a question of the exam was:

"There is a spinner with six equal portions. What is the probability of landing on one of these portions?"

How relevant this is to the discussion is up to the reader.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of emberaelle emberaelle

@cyynthiia wrote
^ LOL

yeah i haven't been accepted yet, but i only applied a couple days ago. :bounce: my friends have gotten their acceptance letters though, like two to five weeks later, so just take a good look at your grades and at what the school asks and if ur still waiting maybe you should aply at some lower level schools

don't stress! :shaking:

good luck
Was this helpful? Yes 0