yconic - waterloo afm
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

waterloo afm

A photo of aiyoooo aiyoooo
hi, i applied to waterloo afm program.

when are they having acceptances? because i heard the last day to hear from them is may 15th.. but no one is getting it yet. and then just now, my friend said the first day of acceptances START on may 15th. anyone can help me out?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of g93 g93
AFM Acceptances are to be sent out by the end of the day on May 16th. Last year, it was ~8 or 9 pm. The next day you will get an email telling you that whether you got PA or FM (it won't say on Quest). The offers come all at once, other than...

Fellowship. Calls for interviews for the Fellowship program will begin on either May 12th or 13th (not 100% finalized) and are to be completed before May 16th. They must speak to you, they do not leave messages and will call back later if you're not there. If you get a Fellowship call, you are accepted to the program, although it won't show that you have an offer yet (until May 16th as well).
Was this helpful? Yes 0