yconic - Waterloo AFM AIF - very late (now) updates
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Waterloo AFM AIF - very late (now) updates

A photo of xshaddowsinx xshaddowsinx
Hi. I applied for the waterloo afm program the fm stream, and I was wondering since we could still log into quest and change our aif and since they haven't given out admission decisions yet, would work if we update it now? Like would they look at it or just like ignore the update or like have they probably already look through it or something? I am asking because otherwise my aif is pretty much bare.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of jzliu jzliu

@xshaddowsinx wrote
Hi. I applied for the waterloo afm program the fm stream, and I was wondering since we could still log into quest and change our aif and since they haven't given out admission decisions yet, would work if we update it now? Like would they look at it or just like ignore the update or like have they probably already look through it or something? I am asking because otherwise my aif is pretty much bare.

A. Deadline passed two months ago
B. You can no longer make amendments
Was this helpful? Yes 0

i thought you couldn't make ammendments, but howcome i could still press the button to do so?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jzliu jzliu

@xshaddowsinx wrote
i thought you couldn't make ammendments, but howcome i could still press the button to do so?

because the button did not get removed
Was this helpful? Yes 0

but if i tried. could it hurt me in any way?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jzliu jzliu

@xshaddowsinx wrote
but if i tried. could it hurt me in any way?

it doesn't work because it does nothing. So no, it wouldn't hurt
Was this helpful? Yes 0