yconic - Waterloo AFM OSAP help
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Waterloo AFM OSAP help

A photo of caribbeandiva caribbeandiva
Anyone else applying for osap and is in AFM?
When I try to search the program, I can't find it, there are no results. And in option 2 where you type in the name, the space they provide is too little, I can only type in Accounting and Financial. Can someone please help me?
Thank you very much!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of xshaddowsinx xshaddowsinx
forgot what i typed but it was easy for me. the one on the final page says accounting and financial management (yr 1) all + winter
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of dbdudgh dbdudgh
It seems like none of the programs are searchable right now.. I tried to type in other program names that have definitely worked before but they don't work either..
Maybe just wait a day or two and see if they fix the problem.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of caribbeandiva caribbeandiva
Oh ok, I guess I'll try again later or another day since it hasnt been working yesterday or this morning for me.
Does anyone know the deadline for the Queen Elizabeth II scholarship? Someone told me that after you apply, you're supposed to send your consent form to Waterloo's financial aid office before a certain date. Is that June 7th or June 15th?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Arthur Arthur
I just submitted my OSAP a few days ago, and I think it said that the deadline (for the Queen Elizabeth II Aiming for the Top scholarship) was June 17, but apply asap just in case.

Edit: It is definitely June 17. The website is here: https://osap.gov.on.ca/OSAPPortal/en/A-ZListofAid/PRD003576.html
Was this helpful? Yes 0