yconic - Waterloo AFM
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Waterloo AFM

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
So I wanna get into either PA or FM stream. Although I have a preference to get into PA, I would be content by getting into the FM stream as well. Right now, I have a slim chance of making it into PA. So here's my dilemma: Should I apply to the PA or FM stream? I have heard that even if I don't make it into PA, I MIGHT get an alternate offer into FM. I've also heard of alternate offers to Art/Business. So which would be the smarting move? Applying to PA and risk getting an alternate offer to Art/Business or play it safe and just apply to FM?

I have a 91-93 average right now and average ECs. Writing is also average if that matters.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of g93 g93
If you apply and don't get into PA, you will be considered for FM. You might not get int still as FM is very competitive. Most people just get an alternate offer to Arts/business as FM is still very hard to get into, but you will be considered. You just have to beat out the really good people who applied to just FM and all of the PA rejects :)

So, I would recommend PA.
Was this helpful? Yes 0