yconic - Waterloo AIF - Engineering (Reading Interests)
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Waterloo AIF - Engineering (Reading Interests)

A photo of AsianFail93 AsianFail93
Just wondering what you guys did (book or article). Was it engineering related or something totally random for you?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Jopet Jopet
I guess the purpose of this is to find out more about your English. Mine was totally not related to engineering, but I talked about the book I read with as much detail and professionalism as possible lol. By the way the book I read might make you laugh if you know it so I'll just keep it a secret!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of tiwa007 tiwa007
Hahahahah =) Lol for mine I was really sick of coming up with something new (because I am a really really slow writer. I took me 2+ hours to write the 'why engineering' response. I know, I'm just weird xD) so I adapted something I wrote for another supplementary application and combined it with my recent English quotation response assignment. THEN I found a book that matched it =D lol =P
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of arviny arviny
I picked a novel that was engineering related, about AI and its future implications on human society. Just wrote a very brief summary and my thoughts on the author's perspective of this issue. (Reader's Response lens ftw)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Jagseer Jagseer
I just picked a random book i read by stephen king, and i just talked about how it was inspiring and what it taught me. Well i already got acceted so i guess it was good enough
Was this helpful? Yes 0