yconic - Waterloo AIF - IB Ontario
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Waterloo AIF - IB Ontario

A photo of cometmars cometmars
The note on top of that AIF section says this:

Please use appropriate course codes when available eg. ENG4U, ENGL12, 603ENG,ENGLAP, ENGLIB

so I guess you do it in that format (ENGLIB). I'm not in IB so I don't really know how you would do it exactly but maybe that helps. You've probably got the Level format right since you specify that you're in IB and whether it's HL or SL.

I agree that it's kinda unclear for you guys though :( Maybe try sending them an e-mail just to make sure?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of Nalrad Nalrad
The note on top of that AIF section says this:

Please use appropriate course codes when available eg. ENG4U, ENGL12, 603ENG,ENGLAP, ENGLIB

so I guess you do it in that format (ENGLIB). I'm not in IB so I don't really know how you would do it exactly but maybe that helps. You've probably got the Level format right since you specify that you're in IB and whether it's HL or SL.

I agree that it's kinda unclear for you guys though :( Maybe try sending them an e-mail just to make sure?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted