yconic - Waterloo AIF Questions
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Waterloo AIF Questions

A photo of stylo stylo
Hello !

I'm having some troubles with my waterloo AIF application. For the courses tab it says to put in all grade 12 level courses that will be completed by june 2012. It also says to include your final mark in those courses otherwise put IP if your still taking it.

My 1st semester is
Biology
Physics
Chemistry
English

While my 2nd semester is
Math
Calculus
History

Now what confuses me is that I dont have a final mark for any of those courses. Do I leave the 2nd semester courses all blank and have all IP for the 1st semester? Or do I input my midterm marks into my 1st semester. It doesn't feel right to just leave everything blank thus the confusion...

Thanks in advance
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of Sapper1815 Sapper1815
Just put whatever marks you have at present. The official decisions will be made with your marks reported by the school anyways.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of martinmathers martinmathers
they want final marks on the AIF so if you dont have them just put IP. as mentioned above they only look at the marks sent directly from your school anyways.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of krankd krankd

@martinmathers wrote
they want final marks on the AIF so if you dont have them just put IP. as mentioned above they only look at the marks sent directly from your school anyways.

+1
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of stylo stylo
Thank you for all the answers!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of tmah tmah
What did you put for level?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of doer doer
It depends on where do you come from. If you're Ontario students, put 4U for your level. You can see it if you look at your course code
Was this helpful? Yes 0