yconic - Waterloo AIF, what should I do, I filled in the wrong information!!!!!!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Waterloo AIF, what should I do, I filled in the wrong information!!!!!!

A photo of DeanVermillion DeanVermillion
On the course section, it said to "IP" your mark if u have not yet completed the course. and I thought I was supposed to put my estimation of the final marks, like several universities have requested.

BUT I WAS SOOOOOOOOO WRONG, I SHOULD HAVE JUST PUT "IP" IN THE BLANKS. AND I HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTON!!!!!!!

AM I DEAD NOW, ARE THE ADMISSION OFFICERS GONNA JUDGE ME FOR BEING DISHONEST WHEN IT WAS JUST AN HONEST MISTAKE?

MOST IMPORTANTLY, IS THERE ANY FIX TO THE PROBLEM? WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@DeanVermillion wrote
On the course section, it said to "IP" your mark if u have not yet completed the course. and I thought I was supposed to put my estimation of the final marks, like several universities have requested.

BUT I WAS SOOOOOOOOO WRONG, I SHOULD HAVE JUST PUT "IP" IN THE BLANKS. AND I HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTON!!!!!!!

AM I DEAD NOW, ARE THE ADMISSION OFFICERS GONNA JUDGE ME FOR BEING DISHONEST WHEN IT WAS JUST AN HONEST MISTAKE?

MOST IMPORTANTLY, IS THERE ANY FIX TO THE PROBLEM? WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?

I thought you could edit your AIF even after submitting it since it only fully submitted during the deadline.

As well, just call them or email them. It is a misunderstanding and they are not heartless.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of peachtree peachtree

find out the office hours of the waterloo admission's office and call them ASAP!

if you are honest with your mistake and correct it before its too late (i.e. late meaning after march 1st), i dont think they will be too harsh on this.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

thx guys, I ve emailed them already
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of TotoSmith TotoSmith
I'm pretty sure you can make an "amendment" (should be near the bottom of the page that ur working on) explaining your mistake.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@TotoSmith wrote
I'm pretty sure you can make an "amendment" (should be near the bottom of the page that ur working on) explaining your mistake.

thank you so much!
Was this helpful? Yes 0