yconic - Waterloo AIF
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Waterloo AIF

A photo of Haru Haru
Question:

In addition to the specific information requested in all of the AIF questions, please tell us anything else about yourself that you would like us to know when we review your application. Please make sure to complete all sections of the AIF before submitting this page. (900 character limit)

I don't think they're looking for anything specific as they left it pretty open...but I don't even know where to begin. Any ideas? I'm so stuck.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
It can be anything that is likely to amaze them. I suggest sharing your thoughts on a particular subject (preferably Math/Engineering) that is current. Just make sure you stand out and be creative.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
bs it. I am in love with *blank* engineering. The concepts and practical aspects of it greatly appeal because blah blah. I am a natural leader, I am a manager at dq blah blah. I led *sport* to 2nd round playoffs.....Brag about stupid s*** turn something thats not tht impressive into your lifes work and prove that you are without a doubt the greatest human being to ever live. (yea i over did that) But seriously bulls*** it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of raiderboy raiderboy
i am stuck there too, i suggest you call the uni
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of redditorial924 redditorial924
Lol, it asks for a book that impacted you. outside of school... i have not read any books but the harry potter series LOL:brilsmurf
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of nakhuda93 nakhuda93
I cannot fill out this section as bragging is considered morally unacceptable in my religion and I refuse throw away everything I stand for and act in such an uncivilized manner in order to gain acceptance into your institution. Additionally, I will be paying $(insert program cost here) to your institution and so I feel it would be more appropriate to receive a letter containing a 900 word essay from the school dean about what sets your university apart from the others and why I should pick your school over the others I have applied to. I expect to receive this essay no later than April 15th 2011. Failure to do so will result in me withdrawing my application from Waterloo university and applying to a school that actually cares about me.

*clicks submit*

you know I don't really want to go to waterloo for mechanical engineering since most of their grads end up going to RIM and Microsoft which I really don't want to do. If you do submit this letter let me know what happens lol.
Was this helpful? Yes 0