yconic - Waterloo AIF's
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Waterloo AIF's

A photo of ninetyfour ninetyfour
How long after submitting to OUAC will Waterloo send the AIF? Has anyone finished and submitted their AIF yet?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of rightsaidfred rightsaidfred
What do you mean, send the AIF?
You apply to OUAC. Within 7 days (5 days for me) they send you a confirmation e-mail with a number.
You use this number to create a QUEST account on the UWaterloo site.
When you log into your QUEST account, it'll show you things like the programs you have applied to.
There will be a hyperlink that says "Admission Information Form" which you follow to get to your AIF.

I'm done the writing parts of the AIF. I'm just taking my time with the other things.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@rightsaidfred wrote
What do you mean, send the AIF?
You apply to OUAC. Within 7 days (5 days for me) they send you a confirmation e-mail with a number.
You use this number to create a QUEST account on the UWaterloo site.
When you log into your QUEST account, it'll show you things like the programs you have applied to.
There will be a hyperlink that says "Admission Information Form" which you follow to get to your AIF.

I'm done the writing parts of the AIF. I'm just taking my time with the other things.

Haha that's what I meant ;) And okay, thanks!

What other components are there of the AIF?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cheers123 cheers123

@ninetyfour wrote
How long after submitting to OUAC will Waterloo send the AIF? Has anyone finished and submitted their AIF yet?

I submitted my OUAC application on nov. 15th so its been 12 days.I heard from all the other universities except U of Waterloo.Is this normal?When did you all apply?:bounce:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of IneedHalp IneedHalp
i believe the aif for waterloo was released in january last year.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of rightsaidfred rightsaidfred
I don't see how you guys are waiting so long.
I registered/applied to Waterloo on... November 6th, and I got my Waterloo ID Number on like Nov. 11.

It's not really that complicated.
You only have 300-900 characters per section (including spaces and punctuation) so be concise.
You'll see. It's not really that bad.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

My school got the OUAC pins pretty late, so I applied on the 24th. I didn't expect a quick response, I just wanted to know how long I should expect to wait. Looks like I'll be waiting a while..
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of iliketurtles iliketurtles
I waited two a little over 2 weeks...then I e-mailed them. They told me to send them my OUAC number, name, etc. and I got my Waterloo ID number within the next 2 days I think? You can e-mail them if you'd like, but I'd say wait 2-3 weeks before you do.
On a side note, U of T came in around 7-10 days, and McGill was like the day after or something like that. I only applied to Western a few days ago so I'm still waiting, and I haven't submitted my supplementaries for UBC so I haven't gotten anything yet either.
Was this helpful? Yes 0