yconic - Waterloo and Queens Engineering offers
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Waterloo and Queens Engineering offers

A photo of Muirhead11 Muirhead11
Hey! If you've been accepted to Waterloo or Queens post what type of engineering and your avg.! Trying to get an idea of cutoffs :compress:
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of mechboyy mechboyy
hey! i was accepted march 4th with an 88% avrg.. 84 in english, 90 advanced functions, 95 comm tech, 85 chemistry... they used a bit of my grade 11 marks though, im pretty sure since those were the only grade 12 marks I had available. I had an 84 in grd 11 physics and 96 in functions.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Muirhead11 Muirhead11

@mechboyy wrote
hey! i was accepted march 4th with an 88% avrg.. 84 in english, 90 advanced functions, 95 comm tech, 85 chemistry... they used a bit of my grade 11 marks though, im pretty sure since those were the only grade 12 marks I had available. I had an 84 in grd 11 physics and 96 in functions.

Were your EC's amazing?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mechboyy mechboyy
umm.. I feed homeless in downtown, communications officer in literacy club, equity club, arts council, paint murals around the school, raised 7,000 for cancer with 4 other friends (not in association with a school club or anything)+walked 32km for cancer, volunteered with food bank, I've helped with various organizations like knights of Columbus and an epilepsy organization, I tutor students and I used to be part of a mentoring program for a year where
I was mentoring 5 grade 9 students for the whole year.
I also work at shopper,(will be 2 years in july) and I've worked at McDonald's last summer and I've also worked at a clothing store(Christmas seasonal)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of AsianFail93 AsianFail93
Queens - 88 (3 prerequisites missing) early in their admissions cycle
Waterloo (electrical) - 86 this round of admissions

Ummm...I currently am a TA for computer studies, robotics team, volunteer at summer camp and that's about it
Was this helpful? Yes 0