yconic - Waterloo- AP Courses Grade
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Waterloo- AP Courses Grade

A photo of freshman101 freshman101
I'm unsure about the AP Policy at Waterloo. The Collegeboard link about AP policy at Waterloo indicates that AP scores must be sent in as part of the admission process. Now i've gotten a conditional acceptance to Waterloo so i'm wondering if my AP mark which i will receive in July is important as part of my admission requirements or not. Help anyone
?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of kiddinaround kiddinaround

@freshman101 wrote
I'm unsure about the AP Policy at Waterloo. The Collegeboard link about AP policy at Waterloo indicates that AP scores must be sent in as part of the admission process. Now i've gotten a conditional acceptance to Waterloo so i'm wondering if my AP mark which i will receive in July is important as part of my admission requirements or not. Help anyone
?

AP Exam marks are not included as part of admission. The AP credit is different from the high school credit. You get the high school credit if you pass the course, you get the AP credit if you get a 3 or higher (or it used to be). Your admission was based on your high school average and EC's etc. not pending the AP exam. This is the policy at all Universities in Ontario.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of immaculatedx immaculatedx
You won't need it for admissions. If you want to get university credits that you should figure out the necessary arrangements.
Was this helpful? Yes 0