yconic - Waterloo Architecture Interview Invitations.
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Waterloo Architecture Interview Invitations.

A photo of wannabinWA wannabinWA
Hi, i'm having pretty much stressful days with my application for waterloo architecture :(

Following the website of WA, they ask 4 mendatory courses that are Physics, Calculus & Vectors, English, and Functions.

I already took these four courses in previous semester. My question is... I'm taking other two elective 4U, and 4M courses in this

semester. Since my grade 11 marks aren't that good, and i don't have enough grade 12 courses, will the invitations for the interview

based on my grade 11 marks? or my other 4U and 4M midterm marks which I'm trying to get this semester... according to the mail i

got from waterloo, it says the invitations will be sending out from March 15th... and midterm mark submitting date from my high

school is somewhere in middle of April... ugh I'm so confused. It would be really helpful if anyone of you guys reply...
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of plato plato
You should get an invitation if you did well in those four, grade 12 prerequisites; and your AIF is good. You should have also done well in grade 11/12 art courses.

Essentially your grade 12 marks override your grade 11 marks, so you're in good shape with having all four grade 12 marks at this stage of the process.

Get your portfolio ready and polish your English like a baws!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@plato wrote
You should get an invitation if you did well in those four, grade 12 prerequisites; and your AIF is good. You should have also done well in grade 11/12 art courses.

Essentially your grade 12 marks override your grade 11 marks, so you're in good shape with having all four grade 12 marks at this stage of the process.

Get your portfolio ready and polish your English like a baws!

aww thanks for the reply! i haven't taken any art courses tho .... one that i took is grade 10 visual art. Im working on my portfolio individually at home... Would it be matter that i didn't take any art courses?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of plato plato
I'm not sure. Hopefully you have some art related ECs. Don't fret, hopefully you get an interview.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jelly jelly
I didn't take any art courses past grade 10 either. They state that its recommended, but they're definitely not required for consideration. The only art EC I have is art classes.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@jelly wrote
I didn't take any art courses past grade 10 either. They state that its recommended, but they're definitely not required for consideration. The only art EC I have is art classes.

heyyy i saw u in the last year's forum :) or not... have u applied this year?
Was this helpful? Yes 0