yconic - waterloo architecture
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

waterloo architecture

A photo of leighann leighann
hey guys,
i was wondering if waterloo looks at required subject's marks separately or do they only look at the average of the top 6, and what if i have a subject during second semester but i want to use it in my top 6, would they still look at it?

thanks alot,
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of Urnehpets Urnehpets

@leighann wrote
hey guys,
i was wondering if waterloo looks at required subject's marks separately or do they only look at the average of the top 6, and what if i have a subject during second semester but i want to use it in my top 6, would they still look at it?

thanks alot,

Waterloo Arch looks at the required subjects (4 of them) plus the next top marks you have (2 of them). This gives them the 6 courses where they get your average from

If you have a course second semester that you want to use for your top six, then waterloo takes the midterm mark. They may also look at you grade 11 mark for that course (if there is one), but I'm not too sure about it.

Good luck on getting in:albino: .
Was this helpful? Yes 0