yconic - Waterloo Arts and Business
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Waterloo Arts and Business

A photo of apablo apablo
I was in such a rush to hand in my supplementaries for Arts and Business at Waterloo and managed to hand them in Mid-Feb. Afterward, I realized I didn't include A LOT of my extracurriculars. I asked all of my friends how many they included and they had 10 and MORE! I was no where close to that.

Will that have any effect on my offer/acceptance?

My average is 80 on the dot.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

This post was deleted

A photo of apablo apablo
If I manage to get the marks I desire by early April I should be able to get 85.4% :) Although, I'm pretty scared because my Writers Craft teacher totally screwed me over for my Interim Report Card. (She gave the class an assignment to analyze a script and finish it a week before the break. Apparently, I was missing 6 pages (I thought it was only a 2 page analysis) and ended up getting a 2M. I confronted her about it and she said it was completely my fault for not informing her earlier. I didn't even realize there were 6 more pages because she didn't go through the assignment with us in class.)
Was this helpful? Yes 0