yconic - Waterloo Competitiveness?!?!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Waterloo Competitiveness?!?!

A photo of Madhawakolonna12 Madhawakolonna12
I heard that all the waterloo engineering programs are really hard to get into, but i really want to get into to this program at waterloo..

im just wondering ...if these marks will be good enough for me to get into Waterloo Electrical Engineering? (i haven't got accepted yet)

Marks: (Top Six Mandatory)
English: 70
Functions: 75
Calculus/Vectors: 91
Physics: 88
Chemistry: 88
Biology: 87

Also what about Computer Engineering?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of chatmike chatmike
did you have a good supp app?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@chatmike wrote
did you have a good supp app?

okay i guess, though i didn't really have any work experience, i did do the math contests ? :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Skyper Skyper
I think that waterloo ask for at least 75 for every grade in the requied courses. Your english could cause you some trouble. However I think that I read somewhere that if you have a good supp app you can increase your admission average by up to 5%. I hope to see you next year in the engineering faculty!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Skyper wrote
I think that waterloo ask for at least 75 for every grade in the requied courses. Your english could cause you some trouble. However I think that I read somewhere that if you have a good supp app you can increase your admission average by up to 5%. I hope to see you next year in the engineering faculty!

I really hope I do get in, and I'm 100% sure the requirements are that each grade be above 70% not 75%. And I hope to see you next year too.
Was this helpful? Yes 0