yconic - WATERLOO ENGINEERING?!?!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

WATERLOO ENGINEERING?!?!

A photo of Madhawakolonna12 Madhawakolonna12
I heard that all the waterloo engineering programs are really hard to get into, but i really want to get into to this program at waterloo..

im just wondering ...if these marks will be good enough for me to get into Waterloo Electrical Engineering? (i haven't got accepted yet)

Marks: (Top Six Mandatory)
English: 70
Functions: 75
Calculus/Vectors: 91
Physics: 88
Chemistry: 88
Biology: 87

Also what about Computer Engineering?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of dLins dLins
On Waterloo's website, it says that selection starts from the mid 80's for both. Just based on marks, your chances are not that good. Getting 70%, especially in English, definitely doesn't help. If you want to actually have a decent shot at being accepted, your AIF would have to pretty good to make up what your marks lack.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of maelong maelong

@Madhawakolonna12 wrote
I heard that all the waterloo engineering programs are really hard to get into, but i really want to get into to this program at waterloo..

im just wondering ...if these marks will be good enough for me to get into Waterloo Electrical Engineering? (i haven't got accepted yet)

Marks: (Top Six Mandatory)
English: 70
Functions: 75
Calculus/Vectors: 91
Physics: 88
Chemistry: 88
Biology: 87

Also what about Computer Engineering?

so did you get in?
Was this helpful? Yes 0