yconic - Waterloo Environment & Business vs. Guelph Food & Agriculture Business
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Waterloo Environment & Business vs. Guelph Food & Agriculture Business

A photo of Karenazql Karenazql
I got an offer from Guelph for Food and Agriculture Business.
I guess I will get an offer from Waterloo for Environment and Business?
Those two are both one of a kind program in Canada.
Seems like green business will be more popular in the future, so I am just wondering which one is better:albino:

Both of them have co-op.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of caveman caveman
Waterloo EB doesn't seem overly useful. You take some random soft business-type courses. Doesn't really prepare you to do a whole lot business-wise. I don't know much about science, so not sure what it gives you in that area.

Compare that to Guelph.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Karenazql Karenazql
Heard that Guelph is good at food/hotel stuff, but Waterloo has better ranking..
Hard to decide-.-
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of one4chance one4chance
I don't know very much about the Waterloo program but my sister just finished her 2nd year at guelph in agriculture business. She absolutely loves the program and the school its self. if you are specifically interested in agriculture it is definitely the place to go. It is a small program and she already has had job offers for when she graduated. Also, if you have no previous agriculture background the profs do explain many things that for us "farm kids" seem like common sense. Lastly, after you graduate she says it will be quite easy of get a large variety of jobs in many different areas. Let me know if you have any questions about the program!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of immaculatedx immaculatedx
I've heard great things about the Environment programs here at UW. Can't speak for Guelph though.
Was this helpful? Yes 0