yconic - Waterloo offers for students out of Ontario
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Waterloo offers for students out of Ontario

A photo of pinkcherrytree pinkcherrytree
Hey everyone,

I'm getting worried because I applied to Waterloo engineering (I don't live in Ontario btw) and havn't received an offer. Has anyone else out of Ontario recieved an offer yet?

Thanks.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of greygoose greygoose
There are plenty of people inside Ontario that haven't received an acceptance/rejection yet.

I am an out-of-province student that received an early acceptance (January) to Waterloo two years ago.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of aetteer aetteer
Waterloo usually waits for midterms, no need to worry.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of KellyZZ KellyZZ
i just got into Waterloo ECE yesterday ... (BC) and a friend of mine got accepted into civil the same day
Good Luck! Hope you get an offer soon:cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of NinaWrong NinaWrong

@KellyZZ wrote
i just got into Waterloo ECE yesterday ... (BC) and a friend of mine got accepted into civil the same day

When did they receive all your documentations? I am from BC too but I have not heard from them yet :@: . Congratulation though.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of krankd krankd

@KellyZZ wrote

congrats! Do you know your friend's average for getting into civil?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of pinkcherrytree pinkcherrytree
Do the BC students have to send in our interim transcripts this week? Because apparantley all documentation is due on Mar 30 at Waterloo.
Was this helpful? Yes 0