yconic - Waterloo Offers of Admission
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Waterloo Offers of Admission

A photo of JP1193 JP1193
Is it the earlier that you send in your AIF the earlier you can be considered for admission? Or do they start reading everyones at the same time?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of g93 g93
Invites for the AFMAA occur from Feb. 15 to March 14th. The date for the AFMAA is April 2nd. All offers occur after the AFMAA.

So, to answer your question: No
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of dyd dyd

@JP1193 wrote
Is it the earlier that you send in your AIF the earlier you can be considered for admission? Or do they start reading everyones at the same time?

I think they read at same time.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of anbootsm anbootsm
I'm not sure, for some programs if you get early acceptance you don't even need to fill out the AIF. But I would still recommend filling it in as soon as possible, they recommend within 3 weeks of receiving your confirmation

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@anbootsm wrote
I'm not sure, for some programs if you get early acceptance you don't even need to fill out the AIF. But I would still recommend filling it in as soon as possible, they recommend within 3 weeks of receiving your confirmation

Disregard this: the AIF is mandatory and only needs to be filled out before March 9, 2011, filling it out early will not give you any disadvantage.

That being said, it is probably beneficial to fill out out early as to prevent any problems that may occur while filling it out and submitting last-minute.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of xXxUfacStorAxXx xXxUfacStorAxXx
What's the AIF? I got into Western today for Bio-Med Sciences.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@xXxUfacStorAxXx wrote

http://findoutmore.uwaterloo.ca/thenextstep/applicants/aif.php
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of xXxUfacStorAxXx xXxUfacStorAxXx
[quote=g93]
@xXxUfacStorAxXx wrote

http://findoutmore.uwaterloo.ca/thenextstep/applicants/aif.php

Oh wow, sorry guys. I read 'Western Offers of Admission'. My bad.
Was this helpful? Yes 0