yconic - Waterloo or UofT
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Waterloo or UofT

A photo of TotoSmith TotoSmith
Hey everyone, I was wondering which school has a good actuarial science prgram outside of Waterloo. Does the UofT or Western have a decent program? I was also wondering what chances I had for receiving admission into these schools. My overall average is not great, 84-86%. I did really bad in advanced functions, 80%. But my calculus mark is currently 93%. My english marks is also 90%. I have not yet written the Euclid(though I will write it this May if I haven't already been rejected by Waterloo lol). I have written different contests in the past though. I volunteer as a reading program coordinator at a library if that help... and I'm applying from out of province (still in Canada). Soo this is my first post and it's a little long but I'd like to hear ur guys opinions and what my chances are for receiving admission into math at Waterloo, mathematical sciences at UofT and Western. Thanks in advance for any help!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of immaculatedx immaculatedx
Waterloo definitely has the best ActSci program not only because of the education but also because of Co-op.

Good alternatives would be as you mentioned UofT mainly and also I've heard goods things about UWO's stats/actsci departments.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of TotoSmith TotoSmith
OKay glad to know that I have a solid alternative. But what do you think my chances are for getting into these school?
Was this helpful? Yes 0