yconic - Waterloo Residence Forum
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Waterloo Residence Forum

A photo of Kooh Kooh
I believe on the waterloo website it says that the residence forum would be open June 6. However, currently there is no option to create an account. I checked the member list and lots of accounts were created. Most of these accounts were based from first and last names

Does anyone else have the same problem?

I'm assuming that they will contact in email about the forum login information.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of dbdudgh dbdudgh
It doesn't work for me either. Maybe they only accept registrations during the day? I have no idea.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kaytotz kaytotz
I also thought the first thing to do would be to register, but it already has over 4500 members which couldn't have possibly registered already. It's kind of like everyone who paid for residence is a member they just need to activate their accounts.

Your username will be your Waterloo USER ID (first name initial and last name) like the one used for QUEST. However, when I tried my usual password for it, it didn't work so...

I just went to the login in page and did the forgotten password thing and received an email for a new one.

It's pretty dry at the moment so everyone please join!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of greygoose greygoose
They got a little delayed. It will be open by the end of the week.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Kirenne Kirenne
Hey guys,

I've been told that the forum is to open today, you should receive an email with your username and password in order to login.

The forum is not open to registration as it is only for students who are going into first year as well as some staff to answer any residence related questions.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jzliu jzliu
You can log in with your quest ID :P
And a display name was assigned to you...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Kirenne Kirenne
Quest ID and a password should be emailed. I got mine by email, anyway.

If you don't receive the email, do what one of the above posters wrote, say you forgot your password. :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0