yconic - Waterloo Rez Application: Living Learning Community
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Waterloo Rez Application: Living Learning Community

A photo of Uncotran Uncotran
When I tried to apply for residence at Waterloo next year, I come to page 3, where it asks if you want to be placed in a "Living Learning Community". I'd really prefer if I was placed in one, and I know that my program (Kine/applied health sciences) has it.

When I try to apply for it however, the only option available is "Not interested/not available for my program" and this box is already ticked, and I can't change it.
This means that aparently my program doesnt have LLC... whats going on?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of LXY LXY

@Uncotran wrote
When I tried to apply for residence at Waterloo next year, I come to page 3, where it asks if you want to be placed in a "Living Learning Community". I'd really prefer if I was placed in one, and I know that my program (Kine/applied health sciences) has it.

When I try to apply for it however, the only option available is "Not interested/not available for my program" and this box is already ticked, and I can't change it.
This means that aparently my program doesnt have LLC... whats going on?

Are you from the future?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of North North
I don't actually see a Kinesiology LLC - http://www.housing.uwaterloo.ca/live_learn/communities/

Unless it is also listed as rec & lesiure or something like that. But I checked that link and didn't notice anything....
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Uncotran Uncotran
Hmm.. I suppose youre right. I'm only wondering because of the tour guide i met at Waterloo. He told me that all applied health sciences students are placed in REV for living learning community...
Was this helpful? Yes 0