yconic - Waterloo/WLU Math/BBA
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Waterloo/WLU Math/BBA

A photo of SamayyL SamayyL
Anyone hear anything from them yet? I haven't been able to find much info on accceptances or when they send out offers. I have a 93 average, would that be competitive since theres so few seats?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of noxx98 noxx98
You'll be accepted.
I would assume it would go out after midterm marks are submitted, that was when I was accepted last year.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of SamayyL SamayyL

@noxx98 wrote
You'll be accepted.
I would assume it would go out after midterm marks are submitted, that was when I was accepted last year.

Nice! How do you find the math at Waterloo? I would consider myself "good" at math though not the best, enough to get 90s fairly easy in highschool but I'm worried about falling into normal BBA.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of noxx98 noxx98
They're difficult. If you ask a 1st year BBA student how much work they put into their business/econ courses they'll probably say around 80%. If you ask a math/cs student that, they'll probably say around 80%. Its tough, and you need strong work habits in order to keep up.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of PaperPen PaperPen
93% is definitely competitive.
I got in from the Waterloo side (the only side I applied for) with an 89%.
I had a decent AIF though, and I'm non-semestered.
Was this helpful? Yes 0