yconic - WATERWOO DIDNT ACCEPT ME YET WTF
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

WATERWOO DIDNT ACCEPT ME YET WTF

A photo of Irvanjit802 Irvanjit802
I applied to Waterloo Computer/Electrical Engineering and i haven't been accepted. It's pissing me off because now im starting to worry. I put in so much work into the AIF and i even submitted it 3 weeks before the due date...

Is it my english mark thats making me look bad?

MHF4U - 96 (Awesome teacher, loved the course; bought her coffee daily)
ENG4U - 82 (Don't give a sh*t about social injustice.. or hamlet)
SCH4U - 94 (This guy basically gave us the test the day before our test)
SBI4U - 98 (Best teacher ever)
---MIDTERM---
MDM4U - 96 (Teacher was a Jew when it came to marks)
MCV4U - 96 (Started loafting after 3rd test)
SPH4U - 100 (I love Physics with a PASSION)
ICS4U - 100 (Cmon... its ICS... everyone gets above 99)

FSF4U - 74 (Don't care about it, i took it in summer school)
TMT4M - 76 (Tamil course offered by tamil school)

My overall average for top 6 is 94.333

Please tell me if i can get in......
I also applied to computer science and my average would be 95.333

Should i worry about my acceptance?

I know many of you are going to rage and say im lying, but im not, all of these are legit... im actually worried...
Was this helpful? Yes 0
19 replies

A photo of iliketurtles iliketurtles
Stop being a pansy, lol you'll be fine
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of maattp maattp
I got accepted to Waterloo for Computer Science back in December, and for Computer Engineering in February. My top 6 average is 94.8%, so I'm not sure why you haven't been accepted... Maybe your school is known for over-inflating grades, I know that UW takes that into account. How were your grade 11 grades? I had a 95% average in grade 11 as well.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Chelseaaa Chelseaaa
hmmm, well lets see, perhaps waterloo didnt accept you because, well, YOU'RE A DOUCHE! seriously "waterwoo" "teacher was a jew when it came to marks" ... wow. perhaps you need to worry more about your general personality and character instead of your marks. Sure, you look great on paper (regardless of grade inflation - theyll take that into account) but perhaps they saw right through you on your AIF... my best advice to you would be to get over yourself buddy.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of krankd krankd

@Chelseaaa wrote
hmmm, well lets see, perhaps waterloo didnt accept you because, well, YOU'RE A DOUCHE! seriously "waterwoo" "teacher was a jew when it came to marks" ... wow. perhaps you need to worry more about your general personality and character instead of your marks. Sure, you look great on paper (regardless of grade inflation - theyll take that into account) but perhaps they saw right through you on your AIF... my best advice to you would be to get over yourself buddy.

+1
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Urnehpets Urnehpets
Dry.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ninetyfour ninetyfour
First of all, calm your sh*t.

Second, if your AIF is really an indication of you, then lol.

Third, mid term marks were just submitted. If you're going to get accepted, you'll get accepted in May with the next round. They probably wanted your Calculus and Physics marks.

Fourth, I don't know what school you go to, but it does play a small role in their decision. If your school is known for having high inflated marks, then they would adjust your average accordingly.

And yeah, you're a douche lol
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of computerengineer computerengineer
LOL wow your whole post yells insecurity and arrogance. If you bragged like that in your AIF..lol I dont think you are getting accepted. Good job on the 95 average though. Its an amazing feat, but a humble person would garner more respect. Anyways, I think you will definitely get in both engineering and computer science. Judging from your post and your prie with getting good grades, Im guessing your high school over inflates grades. Therefore, it is delaying. But, Im sure you wil get in by this month.
Lol
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of RaCsO RaCsO
It's so painful waiting for acceptance. Checking admission every single day right after school.
I just can't wait anymore :colors:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Jopet Jopet
Well at this point it would be overkill if I added anything to the above comments.

Man, you just got to have some patience. OF COURSE you're worried. We all we're, are, and will be in terms of getting accepted to uWaterloo.

I'm sure the teacher whom you bought coffee every morning would be proud of you. I'm just wondering why you didn't bother buying the admissions guy coffee as well so you get early acceptance! (I'm just kidding no harm done)

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Soccerboy Soccerboy
Troll account, good joke.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Soccerboy wrote
Troll account, good joke.

LOL at his previous posts
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of sascer520 sascer520
LOL, isn't Tamil Class supposed to be like an average booster. In my school, I know a bunch of people with mid-high 90's. 74=fail lol

But dude, Waterloo doesn't get our marks until May 8th. Up until then, OUAC is still processing some marks that are still arriving for whatever reason.(Private school, Night school, etc; Those schools sent in their marks over the weekend i think).

The earliest Waterloo will look at marks is May 8th. So yea, wasting your time everyday checking your OUAC before May8th won't make a difference. You can do it if you want. You only spend like 30 seconds of your life.

AND

LOL at your post a year ago : http://www.studentawards.com/Forum.aspx?g=posts&t=10024

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Bscit Bscit

@sascer520 wrote
LOL, isn't Tamil Class supposed to be like an average booster. In my school, I know a bunch of people with mid-high 90's. 74=fail lol

But dude, Waterloo doesn't get our marks until May 8th. Up until then, OUAC is still processing some marks that are still arriving for whatever reason.(Private school, Night school, etc; Those schools sent in their marks over the weekend i think).

The earliest Waterloo will look at marks is May 8th. So yea, wasting your time everyday checking your OUAC before May8th won't make a difference. You can do it if you want. You only spend like 30 seconds of your life.

AND

LOL at your post a year ago : http://www.studentawards.com/Forum.aspx?g=posts&t=10024

Wow lol. Im starting to think that he got his marks from wanking his teachers.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Irvanjit802 Irvanjit802

@Bscit wrote

@sascer520 wrote

AND

STFU,
you have no idea how much stress im under right now..
My parents said if i don't get into university, im gunna be sent back to india to run my own farm... its not funny
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of SkylarNoeL SkylarNoeL

@Irvanjit802 wrote

@Bscit wrote

@sascer520 wrote

AND

STFU,
you have no idea how much stress im under right now..
My parents said if i don't get into university, im gunna be sent back to india to run my own farm... its not funny

WRONG India doesn't have space for farms.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Bscit Bscit
So yea, I think it is an idiot college kid who was somehow able to find his way on the internet and start trolling people.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of IneedHalp IneedHalp
the grade inflation is high in this one

I shall laugh as this kid gets hit with reality in university and gets raped by engineering

Was this helpful? Yes 0

@IneedHalp wrote
the grade inflation is high in this one

I shall laugh as this kid gets hit with reality in university and gets raped by engineering

Its a troll... I dont think he is going to any university anytime soon. The fact that he has time to troll on a forum like this says a lot about his character. Some of his posts made me laugh though. Good entertainment.
Was this helpful? Yes 0