yconic - Wearing Star Trek Badge @ HS
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Wearing Star Trek Badge @ HS

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I think people would like it for its quaintness. Well, that's unless your school is full of jock-types. In that case, they'd either not recognize it and not care, or ask you what it is, and then proceed to make fun of you.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
14 replies

A photo of littleroom littleroom
I think people would like it for its quaintness. Well, that's unless your school is full of jock-types. In that case, they'd either not recognize it and not care, or ask you what it is, and then proceed to make fun of you.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion
The people who would actually recognize it would be the ones who wouldn't judge you for it. So I think you're safe.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of mynameismattgotmlgo mynameismattgotmlgo
Even people who don't recognize it will still think of it as being something stupid - something like what a Trekkie would wear. It'd be best to cut holes in your underwear before going to school that day. It rips easier that way.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

Alright, but don't say I didn't warn you.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

A photo of Zion Zion
Why even risk it though if you're not die-hard?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Exactly. Always a good idea to err on the side of caution when doing something that may affect your position on the high school social totem pole.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

I was mostly joking. Mostly.
Was this helpful? Yes 0