yconic - western BMOs!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

western BMOs!

A photo of claudiapedraza claudiapedraza
whats the cut off and does anyone know when they are gonna start accepting people??
Was this helpful? Yes 0
11 replies

A photo of jzliu jzliu
cutoff 80... though I speculate that it is higher as people who applied to the program basically all applied for Ivey AEO... I got accepted months back so I don't know... maybe mid-May?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of claudiapedraza claudiapedraza
i heard 83 :s but im not sure
i have an 87.7 average is that good enough?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
You're fine with a high 80, I got in mar 1 with a 91. As long all your marks are all above 80 u have nothing to worry about
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of baller7 baller7
When is Western giving out admissions to BMOS? I have high 80s as my top 6 %.

Also, which admission should come first, BMOS or AEO status?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@baller7 wrote

BMOS will. I don't think Ivey can accept you/give you AEO status until you've been accepted into a Western program
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mxfire mxfire

@Username81 wrote

@baller7 wrote

BMOS will. I don't think Ivey can accept you/give you AEO status until you've been accepted into a Western program

Thats the thing.. I'm sitting here with a 90.6 average and still haven't heard back from BMOS. I'm starting to worry since Ivey cannot do anything until BMOS accepts me.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Yea unless you get into your chosen program at Western, Ivey won't offer AEO. Hang in there!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@mxfire wrote

@Username81 wrote

@baller7 wrote

Thats the thing.. I'm sitting here with a 90.6 average and still haven't heard back from BMOS. I'm starting to worry since Ivey cannot do anything until BMOS accepts me.

Yeah that's very strange. I would give Western a call and see what the hold up is. I mean you'll get accepted but with that average your obviously going after AEO so I'd give them a call. That's very odd.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of PeoplesChamp PeoplesChamp
Weird, usually Ivey applicants will get accepted to their program of choice at western quicker than let's say people not going for the AEO so they can begin to review your application for Ivey earlier, not sure but generally what I've been seeing is that people applying to Ivey seem to get into normal western quicker than others who end up waiting until may.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mxfire mxfire

@PeoplesChamp wrote
Weird, usually Ivey applicants will get accepted to their program of choice at western quicker than let's say people not going for the AEO so they can begin to review your application for Ivey earlier, not sure but generally what I've been seeing is that people applying to Ivey seem to get into normal western quicker than others who end up waiting until may.

That might also have to do with that fact that they usually have higher marks :P but not in my case.. I guess they just don't like me or something.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of PeoplesChamp PeoplesChamp
Don't think it's the higher marks I've been reading in the social science section and there are a few people with High 80 averages waiting on their acceptance. Keep in mind that Western's cutoff for social science is 83%. I'm at a 90% average right now and I'm still waiting on an acceptance for Financial Economics.
Was this helpful? Yes 0