yconic - Western BMOS Conditional Acceptance
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Western BMOS Conditional Acceptance

A photo of Doorhandle Doorhandle
So my top choice is Western BMOS, and Im not really worried about my marks for getting in. I slacked my ass off semester one and Im probably gonna be getting an 81-83% average. I decided to retake data management to increase its mark by ~15%, just as a buffer and for peace of mind. My question is regarding the minimum average that has to be maintained (final marks, overall average at the end of semester 2) when you get accepted into the program. Is it 80%? Or is it something lower like 75ish? Or does it vary by person? I ask this because I want to drop data as soon as the midterm mark shows up on OUAC so I can slack off some more, but I want to make sure I stay above whatever I need to maintain if/when (dont mean to sound cocky or anything) I get accepted. Thanks!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of Doorhandle Doorhandle
Maybe I need to make it a little more simple...What final average will I need in order to keep my offer for Western BMOS (assuming I am offered admission). Is there a generally set minimum average to keep the offer, or does it vary?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of bcuzisaidso bcuzisaidso
Unless you get a conditional offer, maintain your average throughtout the year
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@Doorhandle wrote
Maybe I need to make it a little more simple...What final average will I need in order to keep my offer for Western BMOS (assuming I am offered admission). Is there a generally set minimum average to keep the offer, or does it vary?

They will specify the average you need to keep when you get the offer. It varies for different programs, but often it will be something like 3% below the cutoff, or something similar. Generally it is fairly easy to keep a conditional offer, and chances are if you were good enough to get the early offer you will be able to keep it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0